|World Police Agency|
The World Police Agency, also abbreviated as the WPA, are the primary employment for the player.
The World Police Agency is an international police organization specializing in law enforcement in a specialized manner, and also conducts security duties when necessary. It makes its appearance in a fanmade season of Criminal Case.
The World Police Agency investigates murders anywhere in the world, searching crime scenes for clues, interviewing witnesses and suspects, and carefully analyzing evidence in order to progress. After gaining all the criteria, the force is able to apprehend the actual killer behind the murder and put them behind bars.
The World Police Agency is a top-ranking police force, reporting to nothing but justice. The Bureau also fights criminals that are impossible for local governments or higher orders to fight.
The World Police Agency is a complex agency. The World Police Agency's Criminal Case Team consists of ten members (excluding the player character). The Criminal Case Team is a highly-trained forensic-operated, evidence-driven police force charged by the World Police Agency's administrative branch to bring justice by all means necessary.
The team consists of ten personnel (excluding the player character) charged with a specific task as described herein:
|Daniel Bourne||29||London, England||Bureau Commissioner||Oversees the operations of each criminal investigation to ensure tasks are done in a proper way. In addition, commissioners issues orders (when necessary), issue leads when beneficial, and ensure all police agents are bringing justice by all means necessary.|
|Vivienne Matthieu||21||Bordeaux, France||Administrative Assistant||Reads and reviews files on behalf of the aforementioned commissioner.|
|Player||N/A||N/A||Homicide Detective||Performs homicide investigations as the investigator-in-chief of formal murder investigations; brings killers to justice by all means necessary.|
|Ricky Romano||29||Maranello, Italy||Elite Force Agent||Recruits only the finest officers from local law enforcement agencies on behalf of the Chief's office. Assigned to investigate murders and shady crimes with the player.|
|Max Storm||22||Miami, Florida, United States of America||Elite Force Junior Officer||A junior officer who served as a model prior to his tenure into the Bureau. Assigned to investigate murders and shady crimes with the player.|
|Aisha Hussain||38||Tel Aviv, Israel||Ballistics Analyst||Assists detectives arrest notorious criminals by gaining outside information and/or using violent measures, sometimes performs analysis on murder weapons.|
|Sahir Mahmoud||43||Ahmadabad, India||Chief Medical Examiner (Coroner)||Autopsies bodies of various murder victims, analyzes the murder weapon if necessary, issues new leads whenever possible, and handles anatomic forensics when needed.|
|Ava Müller||24||Munich, Germany||Head of Forensics||Handles and analyzes physical, biological, and clinical evidence to help homicide investigators incriminate the killer's identity, and sometimes discovers the murder weapon.|
|Mako Speltz||28||Fez, Morocco||Tech Analyst||Handles and analyzes digital and technical evidence to help homicide investigators incriminate the killer's identity. Also issues new leads whenever possible.|
|Atticus Giddleworthington||69||Chelsea, England||Profiler||Analyzes objects and/or clues that cannot be analyzed by digital, physical, clinical, anatomic or technical forensics, but instead, through psychological analysis.|
|Marco Lopez||34||Buenos Aires, Argentina||Historian||Analyzes ancient artifacts and/or documents and uses historical measures to bring or decipher important information from them.|
- Ross McNeilson — 2015
- Amelia Dietrich — 2015
- General Fiedler — 2015
- Agostine Telesca — 2015
- Sebastien Fassbinder — 2015
- Raul Silvestre — 2015
- Melissa Williams — 2015
- Béatrice Cloutier — 2015
- Ben Alexopoulous — 2015
- Sebastien Fassbinder — 2015
- Alexander Grimm — 2015
- Sonya Summerslade — 2015
- Tariq Rashad — 2015
- Neith Akil — 2016
- Ikram Boutaleb — 2016
- Boran Akdag — 2016
- Yusuf Barahir — 2016
- Adam Souleyman — 2016
- Reem Benhoussan — 2016
- Edina Duran — 2016
- Jane Riley — 2016
- Pascal the Rascal — 2016
- Lailah Melakah — 2016
- Erik Ivanovic — 2016
- Zamir Bejko — 2016
- Nyazik Abdulayeva — 2016
- Dr Rubisova — 2016
- Vladimir Eristov — 2016
- Armas Kallio — 2016
- Rose Lillip — 2016
- Ross McNeilson — 2016
- Sofya Morozova — 2016
- Mergen Ibragimov — 2016
- Priya Singh — 2016
- Supartono — 2016
- Mongkut Prow — 2016
- Shaiyan Choudhuri — 2016
- Chang Mei — 2016
- Nancy Joy Kwan — 2016
- Salman Mushtaq — 2016
- Ajay Mehtabi — 2016
- Haziq Ng — 2016
- Rajeev Kapoor — 2016
- Cheung Tao — 2016
- Bakhto — 2016
- Maxwell Bentley — 2016
- ↑ Agostine was assassinated before she could be sent to prison.
- ↑ Raul was arrested for his involvement with the Anarchy.
- ↑ Melissa was detained due to her allegedly having drugged the victim.
- ↑ Sebastian was brought back to jail after escaping the penitentiary.
- ↑ Edina was the one who ordered the hit on Amal Ishaq, an actress.
- ↑ Jane was arrested for stealing Al-Zoumourroud.
- ↑ Pascal was arrested for handling VX nerve gas.
- ↑ Lailah was arrested for her gruesome crime spree.
- ↑ Vladimir was arrested for his corrupt rule as a judge and his involvement with the doomsday device's construction
- ↑ Ross was legally released, but he killed Emanuel Engelstad, resulting in his life imprisonment in a notorious Russian prison.
- ↑ Sofya was arrested for her heavy crime spree.
- ↑ Mergen was arrested for having heavy involvement with the doomsday device's construction.
- ↑ Mei was arrested for George Chau-Sang Fan's murder, the usage of illegal substances, and the attempts to attack a member of the WPA.
- ↑ Nancy was arrested for being George Chau-Sang Fan's right-hand-man in the superhuman substance's production.
- ↑ Ajay was arrested and sentenced life imprisonment for the hit of many people including Shahid Mahmoud.
- ↑ Rajeev was arrested and sentenced to life prisonment for the murder of Aayizah Qaisrani, the creation of the superhuman substance, and the remorseless killing of thousands of people.
- ↑ Maxwell was arrested and sentenced a lifetime sentence in a psychiatric ward for the remorseless murder of Aaadarsh Yadavas.