|Welcome to Trevino!|
| Part of|
Louisgustavo's Criminal Case rendition
| Pascal Foster |
found drowned at the fish pool.
|Fernando da Costa|
|Season||1 (City of Trevino)|
|Case #||– (tutorial case)|
|Release date||3rd January 2019|
|Partner(s)||Camila Montenegro (Chapter 1)|
Solo (The First Journey)
|← Preceded by||Succeeded by →|
|–|| A New Beginning |
(in San Roberto)
After hearing the report of a man’s murder in Santa Maria Island, Camila and the player went to there to collect the body of visitor Pascal Foster, who was found drowned at the fish pool. With the enough evidence from a lab analysis, a witness testimony, and a left-behind clue, the team apprehended sailor Fernando da Costa. Chief McKinney congratulated the player for their first case and promoted them to San Roberto.
The alternative plot after the arrest is talking to McKinney, who asked the player to find the Police Badge solely in order to test the player's skills. With Aaron's analysis, the player succeeded to find the badge and was subsequently promoted as an official member of the Trevino Police Department.
- Pascal Foster (found drowned at the fish pool)
- Fernando da Costa
- The killer weighs at least 140 lbs.
- The killer is a Hispanic.
- The killer wears a letter F.
|Santa Maria Island||Fish Pool|
- Investigate Santa Maria Island. (Clue: Victim’s Body; Victim identified: Pascal Foster; Murder Weapon registered: Drowned)
- Autopsy Victim’s Body. (00:00:05; Attribute: The killer weighs at least 140 lbs)
- Attribute: The killer is a Hispanic. (All tasks above must be completed)
- Profile updated: Maria and Fernando are Hispanics.
- Investigate Fish Pool. (All task above must be completed; Clue: Torn T-shirt)
- Examine Torn T-shirt. (Result: T-shirt; Attribute: The killer wears a letter F)
- Take care of the killer now!
- Move on to a new crime. (No stars)
- Go to The First Journey. (2 stars)
The First Journey
- Talk to Chief McKinney. (Available after unlocking The First Journey)
- Investigate Santa Maria Island. (Clue: Shattered Metal)
- Examine Shattered Metal. (Result: Trevino Police Badge)
- Analyze Trevino Police Badge. (03:00:00)
- Be officially promoted as a member of the Trevino Police. (Prerequisite: Trevino Police Badge analyzed)