Troy is a Moroccan immigrant in Townville, son of British parents, who used to be a construction worker until he was taken to jail for murder.
Profiles known from cases:
- He has a scar, smokes, is African, has gardening skills, eats cornmeal, is celiac, drinks curaçao and uses wormwood.
- During the events of Murder Behind Bars, he wore orange clothes.
- During the events of Into The Eagle's Trap, he wore orange clothes and has irritated skin.
Role in cases
- Riverside Slaughter, Case #2 in Townville:
Troy was first interrogated by the police when it was found out he was the only workmate James Robbast (the victim) had. He said he was jealous because he loved James' girlfriend, Rita Jouse, and stated that she would always go to the construction site to argue with James. The team talked to Troy again when they found out that he had threatened the victim to break up with Rita, which he denied.
The killer was later found out to be Troy. He had killed James at his house with a knife and left his body by Holland River. His motive was that he was in love with Rita and wanted to marry her, but James was an obstacle. He'd even been the one to pay Rita to argue with James in public in order to frame her for the murder. He was given 50 years in jail as his sentence for murder.
- Murder Behind Bars, Case #11 in Townville:
When the team was investigating Rico Marchi's murder in jail, Troy suddenly appeared and he became one of the suspects. He didn't answer much of what the police wanted to know apart from saying that he hated the victim and that he didn't want to even see the player's team, which had sent him to jail. He turned out to be innocent when the true killer, Steve Zasts was (once again) arrested.
The next day, he asked for help to cure the plants he had at the jail yard, and was told that he should not use the water from the jail faucet which was contaminated (this proved the poor conditions in which the city's water treatment plant was, which would be shown deeper in a later case).
- Into The Eagle's Trap, Case #69 in Townville:
- Riverside Slaughter (case/dialogues)
- Murder Behind Bars (case/dialogues)
- Into the Eagle's Trap (case/dialogues)
|Full name||Troy Ali Lancer|
|Residence||Townville Prison Center|
|First appearance||Riverside Slaughter|
|Suspect appearance(s)||Riverside Slaughter|
Murder Behind Bars
Into The Eagle's Trap
|Killer in||Riverside Slaughter|
|Rewards given||Murder Behind Bars - 100 XP|