|Full name||Travis Ackerman|
|Cause of death||Blood loss|
Computer Hacker (formerly)
|Appears in||Criminal Case|
|First appeared||Case #14: Get Your Wires Crossed|
|“||Yes, I'm a hacker, a great one at that! I remember the time I hacked into the police computers, I probably know more about all of you than you know about each other!||„|
Travis Ackerman (1987-2019), acting as a recurring character in Season 1 of Criminal Case, was a suspect in the murder investigations of six different people along with making minor appearances in three other cases before being murdered in The Point of No Return (Case #55 of Aurelia).
Events of Criminal Case
Killer and Motives
The killer would turn out to be explorer and Cooperman Industries employee Henri Gatsby.
Henri denied the allegations, saying they were looking at the wrong person. Eventually, Henri snapped and confessed, saying he was a member of PANDORA. Shocked by the revelation, the pair asked why Henri killed Travis, only for Henri to explain that PANDORA ordered him to. He further explained that PANDORA didn't explain why, just told him to finish Travis quickly and precisely. Henri then cornered Travis and brought him to the cliffside where he proceeded to stab him to death. In court, for his murderous crime, he was sentenced to life imprisonment by Judge Rodriguez.
At the request of the police, Travis performs analyses involving technology whenever Callum Cooper is unavailable. He informs the team of the results of his analyses after a certain amount of time or a speed-up process using Criminal Case Cash. His task-wait rates will vary depending on the difficulty of the task, but they all cost 1 Criminal Case Cash per 30 minutes.
Case #27: The Organs Grinded
- Damaged Videotape (12:00:00)
- Translator (03:00:00)
- Travis and Jason Ashton are the only characters in the game to perform lab analyses without actually being an official member of the police.
- Get Your Wires Crossed (Case #14 of Aurelia)
- Into the Deep End (Case #17 of Aurelia)
- On a Power Trip (Case #18 of Aurelia)
- A Test of Time (Case #19 of Aurelia; mentioned)
- Whatever Floats Your Boat (Case #22 of Aurelia)
- The Organs Grinded (Case #27 of Aurelia)
- Grapple With the Fortune (Case #30 of Aurelia)
- When the Music Stops (Case #31 of Aurelia)
- A Life at Stake (Case #41 of Aurelia)
- The Truth in Wine (Case #44 of Aurelia)
- The Point of No Return (Case #55 of Aurelia)