More information will be added as more facts are known.
Speculation or even partially unconfirmed details should be avoided.
|Initial release date||31th October 2018|
|Partner(s)||Ned Davis (All Chapters)
Leo Kobayashi (1 task in Not the Full Shilling 4)
|← Preceded by||Succeeded by →|
|Fashionable Tragedy||Secrets Inside the Rose Mansion|
The Spooktober is a case featured in Criminal Case: Pheadmouth as the Halloween Special case. It is the fourth case in the city of Pheadmouth and also the fourth one to take place in the Irish Valley district.
After discovering that "The Collector" was planning to go on a Halloween party, Ned and the player headed to there to make sure that nobody got harmed. Some minutes after the team arrived in front of party organizer Justin Meadows' mansion, they heard a loud scream comming from the mansion's backyard, where they found the body of student Nina Goodwin, who was tied up and impaled on Judas Cradle, a torture device, through her vagina.
Mid-investigation, the team found out that the owner of Judas Cradle was...
- Nina Goodwin (found tied up and impaled on Judas Cradle)
- Judas Cradle
- Not yet Incarcerated
- The killer uses a spirit board.
- The killer suffers from insomnia.
|Creepy Basement||TBD||Creepy Basement Bonus|
|Halloween Party||TBD||Halloween Party Bonus|
- Investigate Creepy Basement. (Clues: Torn Paper, Passport, Victim's Body)
- Examine Torn Paper. (Result: Party Invitation; New Suspect: Guadalupe Del Prado; Victim identified: Nina Goodwin)
- Ask Guadalupe Del Prado about her invitation to the Halloween party. (Prerequisite: Party Invitation restored; New Suspect: Justin Meadows)
- Ask Justin Meadows about his halloween party. (Prerequisite: Guadalupe interrogated)
- Examine Passport. (Result: Owner's Name; New Suspect: Tamra Cohen)
- Ask Tamra about her passport at the crime scene. (Prerequisite: Owner's Name decoded,New Crime Scene Unlocked: Halloween Party)
- Investigate Halloween Party. (Prerequisite: Tamra interrogated; Clue: Rope)
- Examine Rope. (Result: Powder)
- Analyze Powder. (03:00:00; Attribute: The killer suffers from insomnia)
- Autopsy Victim's Body. (18:00:00; Murder Weapon registered: Judas Cradle; Attribute: The killer uses a spirit board)
- Go to Chapter 2. (1 star)
Not the Full Shilling (4/6)
|V • T • ECases in Pheadmouth|
|Irish Valley||Get the Finger Out • Hit the Sack • Fashionable Tragedy • The Spooktober • Secrets Inside the Rose Mansion • Heads Up|
|Italian Street||Per Sempre Tua • The Spin of Destiny • Payday • The Cursed Museum • Fire Up • End of the Santorinis|
|Spanish Square||America's Most Ineligible • Cliff's Edge • Back to Concordia • Rock It Out • TBA • TBA|
|German Highway||TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
|French University||TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
|Croatian Beach||TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
|Chinatown||TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
|Vietnamese City||TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
|Russian Space Station||TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
|U.S. Airport||TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
|Special Cases||Murderry Christmas (Christmas Special) • Take Your Breath Away (Valentine Special)|