|The Murder of Mr Everett|
|Season||Criminal Case: Icewood|
|Date of Release||18. XI 2018.|
|Partner(s)||Habib Fitchner (All Chapters)|
|Preceded by||Succeeded by|
|—||Light Your Night|
The player is welcomed by Detective Habib Fitchner who said that young man is murdered at the city entrance.
Coroner Alexander Martinez performs an autopsy on James's body and concluded that the killer is right handed. Chief Monica Marquez informed the team that witnesses said that the killer has brown hair and that the team should back and search City entrance for missing clues. There Habib and the player found torn fabric who ends to be the killer.
Finally, Jame's killer, Andrea Everett is arrested and sentenced to life in prison.
Chief Marquez congrats the players achieve with words that they will be a good part to the team.
- James Everett (found stabbed at the city entrance)
- The Killer is right-handed.
- The Killer has brown hair.
- The Killer wears a scarf.
|Icewood Entrance||Welcome Board|
- Investigate Icewood Entrance (Clues: Victim's Body, Bloody Knife; Murder Weapon classified: Bloody Knife; Victim Identified: James Everett)
- Autopsy Victim's Body (00:00:05; Attribute: The Killer is right-handed and has brown hair; New Crime Scene: Welcome Board)
- Investigate Welcome Board (Prerequisite: All tasks above; Clues: Torn Fabric)
- Examine Torn Fabric (Result: Bloody Scarf; Attribute: The Killer wears a scarf)
- Arrest The Killer NOW!
- Move to the next homicide! (No stars)
- This is the only case who has only one Chapter.
- This is the only case who has three killer attributes instead of usual five.
- In the arrest picture of Andrea, her scarf is missing, that's creators mistake.