|The House with a Dead Body in Its Walls|
|Date of Release||October 12th 2018|
|Partner(s)||Tony Freeman (All Chapters)|
|Preceded by||Succeeded by|
|Truth or Die||Bonfire|
- April Kennedy (Found hidden in a wall)
- Kelly Croft
Jack Fitler (Resident)
Kelly Croft (Victim's Friend)
Diana Fox (Victim's Neighbor)
Ethan Gottingham (Yoga Instructor)
Stacy Pines (Lawyer)
Chuck Terreck (Journalist)
Mia Lucas (Partner)
- The killer reads Gross Humps
- The killer drinks Bubbling Green Monster
- The killer eats gummy monsters
- The killer has blood type B+
- The killer has brown hair
Crime Scene 1:
- Broken Stairs
- Mansion Bonus
Crime Scene 2:
- Yoga Studios
- Yoga Studios Bonus
Crime Scene 3:
- Tenway Park
- Tenway Park Bonus
A Tour of Queensville (4/6)
- The case title is a reference to the 2018 fantasy film, The House with a Clock in Its Walls.
- This case has the longest title having a total of thrity-one characters.
- Gross Humps is a parody to R.L. Stine's series book, Goosebumps.
- Bubbling Green Monster is a parody to the energy drink, Monster Energy.
- Tenway Park is a reference to Fenway Park.