|The First Step|
found slashed at the neck.
|Season||2 (Throughout the World)|
|Case #||– (tutorial case)|
|Release date||6th January 2019|
|Partner(s)||Beatrice Clerico (All Chapters)|
|← Preceded by||Succeeded by →|
|–||New Year, New Dead|
After hearing the report of a man’s murder while taking a winter break in Greenland, Beatrice and the player went to there to collect the body of property owner Kirima Kusugak, who was found slashed at her neck. With the enough evidence from a lab analysis, a witness testimony, and a left-behind clue, the team apprehended shop keeper Hans Petersen. Chief Li congratulated the player for their first tenure in Global Agency of Justice and invited the team to watch the new year's ball drop in New York.
The alternative plot after the arrest is talking to Beatrice, who asked the player to find the Inuit merchandise she bought for Micay. After being confirmed by Sassa's analysis, the player and Beatrice gave the surprise present to Micay and invited her for a dinner.
- Kirima Kusugak (found slashed at the neck)
- Ice Saw
- Hans Petersen
- The killer's height is 5'8".
- The killer wears a fur hat.
- The killer has green eyes.
|Inuit Igloo||Survival Kit|
- Investigate Inuit Igloo. (Clue: Victim’s Body; Victim identified: Kirima Kusugak)
- Autopsy Victim’s Body. (00:00:05; Attribute: The killer's height is 5'8")
- Attribute: The killer wears a fur hat. (All tasks above must be completed)
- Investigate Survival Kit. (All task above must be completed; Clue: Bloody Saw; Murder Weapon registered: Ice Saw)
- Examine Bloody Saw. (Result: Blood Cells; Attribute: The killer has green eyes)
- Take care of the killer now!
- Move on to a new crime! (No stars)
- Go to Get Hold of the House. (2 stars)
Get Hold of the House
- Talk to Beatrice Clerico. (Available after unlocking Get Hold of the House)
- Investigate Inuit Igloo. (Clue: Snow Pile)
- Examine Snow Pile. (Result: Merchandise)
- Analyze Merchandise. (01:00:00)
- Give the Inuit merchandise to Micay. (Prerequisite: Merchandise analyzed)