More information will be added as more facts are known.
Speculation or even partially unconfirmed details should be avoided.
|Take Your Breath Away|
|Case #||Special Case #2|
|Initial release date||20th February 2018|
|← Preceded by||Succeeded by →|
| End of the Santorinis|
(in Italian Street)
| America's Most Ineligible|
(in Spanish Square)
Take Your Breath Away is a case featured in Criminal Case: Pheadmouth as the Valentine Special case. It is the second extra case in the city of Pheadmouth and takes place during the events between End of the Santorinis (Case #12 of Pheadmouth) and America's Most Ineligible (Case #13 of Pheadmouth).
The player accompanied Ned for a walk during the Valentine's Day to see what people usually did there. When they came back, Ned discovered a police car parked at the parking lot, which was vandalized with red paint and full of Valentine balloons inside. After going through the balloons, the team shockingly found the lifeless body of their fellow detective Habrudie Nogoro inside the car.
The team then found eight suspects, including the victim's friend, zookeeper Silvano Fang, fashion designer Jennifer Miller, artist and writer Charlie Inferno, released criminal Arif Hassan, country singer Kurt Arias, lawyer Jordan Sterling, cinema security guard Joshua Hayes and electrician Jay Padilla.
Mid-investigation, Christian told the team that he had seen Habrudie at the Pheadmouth supermarket before he died, while Amelie also called the team for help, saying that there was a fight at the supermarket. After controlling the angry customers there, the team found out from Rosamund that the victim had booked a ticket for the popular Hungry Games film series, but left the cinema during the middle of the film. Later, Trent and Faith called the team as they had found something in the cinema, which turned out to be a CCTV camera recording a fight between the victim and Joshua. The team then found enough evidence to arrest...
- Habrudie Nogoro (found lifeless inside a police car full of Valentine balloons and red paint)
- Not yet Incarcerated
- The killer eats cherry liquor chocolates.
- The killer goes indoor tanning.
- The killer dances the tango.
- The killer .
- The killer .
|Parking Lot||TBD||Parking Lot Bonus|
|Victim's Office||TBD||Victim's Office Bonus|
- Investigate Parking Lot. (Clues: Torn Half Photo, Victim's Body; Victim identified: Habrudie Nogoro)
- Examine Torn Half Photo. (Result: Half Photo)
- Examine Half Photo. (New Suspect: Silvano Fang)
- Ask Silvano Fang about his relationship to the victim. (Prerequisite: Silvano Fang identified; New Crime Scene Unlocked: Victim's Office)
- Investigate Victim's Office. (Prerequisite: Silvano interrogated; Clues: Faded Card, Book [Faded Book Cover], Victim's Locker)
- Examine Faded Card. (Result: Address)
- Analyze Address. (09:00:00; New Suspect: Jennifer Miller)
- Ask Jennifer Miller about the victim being her customer. (Prerequisite: Address analyzed)
- Examine Faded Book Cover. (Result: Book; New Suspect: Charlie Inferno)
- Ask Charlie Inferno about his book in the victim's office. (Prerequisite: Book unraveled)
- Examine Victim's Locker. (Result: Files)
- Analyze Files. (03:00:00; New Suspect: Arif Hassan)
- Ask Arif Hassan about his criminal files. (Prerequisite: Files analyzed)
- Autopsy Victim's Body. (18:00:00; Attribute: The killer eats cherry liquor chocolates)
- Go to Chapter 2. (No stars)
- Investigate Supermarket. (Available after unlocking Chapter 2; Clues: Broken Badge, Victim's Jacket, Satchel)
- Examine Broken Badge. (Result: Victim's Police Badge)
- Analyze Victim's Police Badge. (12:00:00; Attribute: The killer goes indoor tanning; New Crime Scene Unlocked: Cinema)
- Investigate Cinema. (Prerequisite: Victim's Police Badge analyzed; Clue: Lost and Found Box; New Suspect: Joshua Hayes)
- Ask Joshua Hayes if he saw anything suspicious in the cinema. (Prerequisite: Cinema investigated)
- Examine Lost and Found Box. (Result: Locked Cellphone)
- Examine Locked Cellphone. (Result: Victim's Phone)
- Analyze Victim's Phone. (12:00:00; New Suspect: Jay Padilla)
- Ask Jay Padilla about the victim. (Prerequisite: Victim's Phone analyzed)
- Examine Victim's Jacket. (Result: Microphone [Name on Microphone])
- Examine Name on Microphone. (New Suspect: Kurt Arias)
- Ask Kurt Arias about his microphone inside the victim's jacket. (Prerequisite: Kurt Arias decoded)
- Examine Satchel. (Result: Note with Phone Number)
- Analyze Note with Phone Number. (06:00:00; New Suspect: Jordan Sterling)
- Ask Jordan Sterling about the note he gave to the victim. (Prerequisite: Note with Phone Number analyzed)
- Go to Chapter 3. (1 star)
- The victim and all of the suspects in this case were parodies of Criminal Case Wiki members:
- Habrudie Nogoro is a parody of Hasuro, Bruno and Diego, the creators of Pheadmouth.
- Silvano Fang is a parody of Wolfy.
- Jennifer Miller is a parody of Mik.
- Charles Inferno is a parody of Bonnie.
- Arif Hassan is a parody of Arif.
- Kurt Arias is a parody of Dusk.
- Jordan Sterling is a parody of Jordan.
- Joshua Hayes is a parody of Josh.
- Jay Padilla is a parody of Jack.
|V • T • ECases in Pheadmouth|
|Irish Valley||Get the Finger Out • Hit the Sack • Fashionable Tragedy • The Spooktober • Secrets Inside the Rose Mansion • Heads Up|
|Italian Street||Per Sempre Tua • The Spin of Destiny • Payday • The Cursed Museum • Fire Up • End of the Santorinis|
|Spanish Square||America's Most Ineligible • Cliff's Edge • Back to Concordia • Rock It Out • TBA • TBA|
|German Highway||TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
|French University||TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
|Croatian Beach||TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
|Chinatown||TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
|Vietnamese City||TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
|Russian Space Station||TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
|U.S. Airport||TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
|Special Cases||Murderry Christmas (Christmas Special) • Take Your Breath Away (Valentine Special)|