|The dark begining|
|Season||1 of 15|
|Preceded by||Succeeded by|
|None - First Case||the virus|
After the player arrived in 2040, Los Vegas Califoria, He/she found out that the chief of the CCCSIPD had gotten ill from a unknown virus. The player theorize that the so called virus could be connected to the sudden death of the other 3 PD.
The victim is Chief Sky Opal 2.0, some kind of virus was released in his hard drive making him ill. The person who made the virus is not known yet, but it rumored to be a strong evil group.
Cause the ID of the leader was not known yet, they can't jump to conclusions yet. The mission to track down the leader contined in part 2 of season 1.
After trying to find out the name of the group, Agent SD gave the player a message saying that he found out the group name is, "Ombre culte" (France for Shadow cult). So it means that the leader is France and is making a new evil plan that includes killing the members of the other PD in order to do it.
- Sky Opal 2.0. (Got corrupted by some type of virus, making him completely ill)
- Unknown manmade Virus.
- Not known yet.
- Head to the CCCSIPD building (Clues: Victim, tube with virus)
- Send Sky Opal 2.0 to Liz (00:01:00)
- send tube with Virus to Alek (00:20:00)
- Head to the Virus lab (Clues: infected Pear laptop)
- Get results from Liz (Clue: Note)
- Send laptop to Alek (01:00:00)
- Research the note (00:30:00)
- Tell Gibbs about the scary message on the note
- Head to the spooky lab. (Clue: Hoodie jacket, mask)
- Get results from Alek (Murder weapon confirmed: Virus)
- Collect liquid from mask (Results: blood)
- Send the blood to Liz (00:01:00)
- Get results from Liz (Clue: unknown blood type)
This is where the steps for Chapter 2 are written.
This is where the steps for Chapter 3 are written. Unless there is a Chapter 4, the arrest should take place here.
This chapter is optional and more than often not used. This is where the steps for Chapter 4 are written.
This is where the steps for the Additional Investigations are written. The Additional Investigation can either have this simple name, or something more creative.
Although the case page does not need to be the extreme likeness of this page, it is preferred for the mystery to be written in a format similar to this one.