|Place||Kobe Town, Japan|
|Initial release date||24th May 2020|
|Partner(s)||Hosaka Tatsuyuki & Kujo Kaoru (All Chapters)|
Kyogoku Genichiro (The Demon After School 5)
|← Preceded by||Succeeded by →|
|Behind the Silver Screen|| -|
(in Ebishiro Gardens)
|“||At dusk...the crows are flying from the Kudo High School....Black crows....signify a dead person.....What will happen!?||„|
Sensing that "The Demon After School" had possibly approached Tokisaki Arisa after she discovered a shocking secret behind the mystery regarding her sister's disappearance, Hosaka, Kujo and the player rushed to Kudo High School's abandoned wing. Soon after security head Moroboshi Masao let them in, the team parted their ways to find Arisa before Kujo got back, telling the team that she had found the poor girl, dead. In one of the abandoned classrooms, the team found Arisa's head on the teacher's desk with her body parts placed messily on the students' ones. Besides poor Arisa's severe head, there was a slide projector, whose screen showed a message: "I, "The Demon After School", already told you: "The mystery won't be unveiled." Try to do it again, and do you want to be the next after those two sisters?".
Right after that, the team suddenly heard sounds of footsteps coming right behind them, which turned out to be Tsuzuki Ryuga's, much to their surprise. After they calmed Ryuga down as he was terrified when seeing Arisa's severe body, he explained that he went to school that late to search for his lost phone in his classroom, when he heard Arisa's scream from the abandoned wing. Wondering why Arisa went to the abandoned wing in the evening, the team continued to search outside the wing, when they found enough clues to add two more suspects to the list: security head Moroboshi Masao, who said he was inside the security booth at the time of the murder; and Principal Kudo Yoichi, who denied being at the school when Arisa was killed. Later then, Kujo, Hosaka and the player continued searching for clues, only for a shocked Kujo to tell the team that she found an unconscious Shin at the end of the wing's hallway.
Waking up Shin who was unconscious, the team realized that someone had hit him in the back of his head by a suspected baseball bat. After recovering, Shin explained that he just wanted to go to his former school so as to be reminded of the moments back in his old days, especially the ones with his girlfriend Mina. However, when he went along the abandoned school wing's hallway, someone came at him from behind and beat him unconscious, making him unable to recognize that person.
Suspecting that Arisa's killer was also the person who hit Shin, the team decided to investigate the hallway where they previously found him, as well as the wing's entrance once again, only to find out that Kudo was at the wing at the time of the murder. An embarrassed Kudo then apologized to the team for lying, and explained that he just went there to check out the wing as he planned to turn it into a stadium. But seeing the police made him too afraid to tell the truth. The team also found out that Ryuga had asked Arisa to be his fake girlfriend so that he could hide his real sexuality as a gay man to stay away from homophobic judgements, to which Arisa agreed. Soon after, they also flagged one more suspect - Vice Principal Hanazawa Akiko - before Hosaka told Kujo and the player that he had found another possession belonging to Mina.
Inside the abandoned classroom, the team found Mina's notebook which was covered with Moroboshi's fingerprints. Moroboshi said that he came across with her notebook while going patrolling around the school, he then discovered her notes about the school's mystery and was interested in them, therefore decided to investigate into them as well, but he got no results. They also found evidence showing that Vice Principal Hanazawa was in fact the sisters' mother and a business woman who was back from the U.S. after Mina's missing. Per Hanazawa, the only reason why she went back to Kobe Town was to look into her daughter's mysterious disappearance. However, Arisa discovered her mother's identity and got mad for her letting the sisters live their childhoods without their mother, about which Hanazawa felt guilty but then explained that U.S. was the only way for her to get enough money to support the family's finance. The team also discovered that Arisa disapproved Shin, saying that he was not suitable with her sister Mina as he seemed to make her grades slipped. Eventually after the last search at the hallway, the team discovered the true killer and "The Demon After School", Moroboshi.
Along with Shin, Principal Kudo and Vice Principal Hanazawa, the team went confront Moroboshi at the crime scene and demanded him the truth behind the school's mystery. A nervous and sweating Moroboshi then told them all. Admitting to being "The Demon After School". Moroboshi then recalled that he had killed his debt collector two years prior and buried his body under the grounds of the school's abandoned wing. And it was him who spread the rumors of the school's mystery regarding a mysterious moving skeleton so that the students would stay away from the area. However, Mina had suspected something odd with the mystery and decided to investigate into it. Moroboshi then decided to stalk Mina, thus later discovering that she had fully discovered the truth behind the mystery.
That day at the abandoned wing, Moroboshi witnessed her digging the debt collector's body up. Freaking out, Moroboshi grabbed a rope nearby and strangled her to death in a blinking moment. Making sure Mina was dead, Moroboshi then decided to exhume the debt collector's body and hide it, with Mina's body, in another place. After that, Moroboshi then made another rumor online that Mina's disappearance was relevant to the school's mystery. As a result, Mina's body was never found. Relieved not for long, however, Moroboshi again discovered that Mina's sister, Arisa, wanted to find out the truth behind her sister's disappearance.
Consequently, Moroboshi silently saw Arisa discovering her sister's body. He then sliced Arisa to multiple parts and made a threat to the team in order to scare them off. He then fled the scene without relocating the bodies due to the limited time, however came across Shin in progress. Afraid, he then grabbed a baseball bat and hit Shin unconscious before rushing back to the security booth right when the team's police cars came to the school. Admitting his defeat, Moroboshi surrendered to the team before suddenly, Hanazawa, with a knife in her hand, rushed towards Moroboshi's side and stabbed him as a revenge for her precious daughters, however, Shin used his body to shield the sisters' killer, making Hanazawa stab him instead...
Shocked, Hanazawa dropped the knife before the team came to his side with Kudo calling the ambulance. Soon, the paramedics came to the crime scene and took Shin to the hospital, Hanazawa was taken into temporary custody, spectaculating a slight sentence, and Moroboshi was sentenced to life in jail by Judge Sato for the murders he had committed.
Post-trial, the team received news from Chief Oyama and Hirokawa, who were at the hospital, that Shin had survived, but still not awake yet. Relieved, the team told them to keep an eye on Shin for any progress before heading to Moroboshi's jail cell and demanding him to reveal the place where he had buried the two bodies. A regretful Moroboshi who constantly kept his head down told them that it was the attic of the classroom where they found Arisa dead. There, they found two decomposing bodies, one of them totally looked like Arisa, prompting the team to deduce that they were Mina and the debt collector's bodies. Per Yoshimune, the debt collector was identified as Hasunuma Ikuo, who had been billed missing two years ago. Furthermore, Yoshimune then confirmed that Moroboshi had told the truth as he found proof confirming that both of them were strangled by the convicted security head.
Meanwhile, Ryuga approached the player and Kyogoku, feeling guilty that he did not help Mina back then, leading to her miserable death. Therefore, he and Principal Kudo wanted to hold a funeral for the two sisters now that their bodies are found. And they needed their help to find Mina's favorite flowers that she once showed Ryuga. After comparing his descriptions, they were able to identify the flowers as petunias, thus got some of them from the garden near the abandoned wing and gave them to Ryuga, who completely appreciated the team's help. Soon after, Hanazawa wanted to meet the team in the prison. There, she deeply apologized to them, especially Shin. She then asked them to find late Mina's diary which she had accidentally dropped along the hallway and then give it to Shin, her boyfriend, once he woke up. She also wished the team to temporarily let her participate in her daughters' funeral under their supervisions, to which they agreed. Following what Hanazawa said, Kyogoku and the player found the mentioned diary at the wing's hallway.
After all the events, the team rushed to the hospital after Chief Oyama called and told them that Shin had awaken. The tech expert got up strenuously with Hirokawa's help and told the team not to worry about him now that the wound was not much painful. After being asked why he shielded the man who killed his girlfriend, Shin told them that he felt like Mina and Arisa would not want any more murders to happen, and that they would not want her poor mother to regret killing anyone, either...The room then fell into silence before Kyogoku handed Shin the diary of poor Mina. Seeing him surfing his fingers along the pages and filled in tears by the messages Mina wrote to him, the team comforted Shin and told them that pure Mina would be so happy for him from the heaven for his bravery.
|“||Honestly? I don't even know...Maybe it was Mina who controlled my body at that time!? Hah, I have no idea...The moment I saw her poor mother with a knife...That...reminds me of....Mina's reddened sobbing face...saying..."Please...I don't want any more deaths...".||„|
Days later, all team members, as well as the school's students and teachers participated in Mina and Arisa's funeral, with Shin in a wheelchair and Hanazawa under the team's supervisions. Now that the mystery of the Kudo High had been unveiled, Hanazawa could put her two daughters in a peaceful rest. After the funeral, Chief Oyama wanted to thank the team for all of their hard work in solving the school's mystery. He then introduced the player to the deputy mayor, Harawaki Yoshimi, who told them that she and the Mayor were pretty impressed by the team's work. She then revealed that the team would be assigned to the Ebishiro Gardens to protect the annual flower festivals there. Per Megumi, it was her hometown - a district full of spieces of flora and beauty florists. They then prepared to head for the Ebishiro Gardens, unaware of what would have in store for them there.
- Tokisaki Arisa (her body parts were found inside the abandoned wing's classroom)
- Moroboshi Masao
- The killer eats cinnamon rolls.
- The killer knows binary.
- The killer likes gardening.
- The killer wears a GritFit wristband.
- The killer weighs over 150 lbs.
|Abandoned Classroom||Desks||Abandoned Classroom Bonus|
|Abandoned Wing Entrance||Stairs||Abandoned Wing Entrance Bonus|
|Creepy Hallway||Broken Windows||Creepy Hallway Bonus|
- Investigate Abandoned Classroom. (Clues: Slide Projector, Victim's Body Parts, Victim's Head [Victim's Body]; New Suspect: Tsuzuki Ryuga; Victim identified: Tokisaki Arisa)
- Calm Ryuga down and question him why he went to the crime scene. (Prerequisite: Abandoned Classroom investigated; New Crime Scene Unlocked: Abandoned Wing Entrance)
- Investigate Abandoned Wing Entrance. (Prerequisite: Ryuga interrogated; Clues: Security Notepad, Watch)
- Examine Security Notepad. (Result: Moroboshi's Notepad; New Suspect: Moroboshi Masao)
- Question Moroboshi whether he witnessed the murder. (Prerequisite: Moroboshi's Notepad unraveled)
- Examine Watch. (Result: Kudo's Watch; New Suspect: Kudo Yoichi)
- See whether Kudo was at the school at the time of the murder. (Prerequisite: K Yoichi decoded)
- Examine Slide Projector. (Result: Slide Projector)
- Analyze Slide Projector. (03:00:00; Attribute: The killer knows binary)
- Autopsy Victim's Body. (18:00:00; Attribute: The killer eats cinnamon rolls)
- Go to Chapter 2. (1 star)
- Question Shin what happened to him. (Available after unlocking Chapter 2; New Crime Scene Unlocked: Creepy Hallway)
- Investigate Creepy Hallway. (Prerequisite: Shin interrogated; Clues: Shoe Cabinet, Torn Ribbon)
- Examine Shoe Cabinet. (Result: Baseball Bat)
- Analyze Baseball Bat. (12:00:00; Attribute: The killer likes gardening; New Crime Scene Unlocked: Stairs)
- Investigate Stairs. (Prerequisite: Baseball Bat analyzed; Clues: Faded Blueprints, Thank-you Note)
- Examine Faded Blueprint. (Result: Blueprint)
- Analyze Blueprint. (12:00:00)
- Confront Kudo about lying to us. (Prerequisite: Blueprint analyzed; Profile updated: Kudo likes gardening)
- Examine Thank-you Note. (Result: Crumbs)
- Examine Crumbs. (Result: Protein Shake)
- Ask Ryuga about his thank-you note to the victim. (Prerequisite: Protein Shake identified under microscope; Profile updated: Ryuga eats cinnamon rolls, knows binary and likes gardening)
- Examine Torn Ribbon. (Result: Hair Ribbon; New Suspect: Hanazawa Akiko)
- Question Hanazawa about the murder. (Prerequisite: Hair Ribbon restored; Profile updated: Hanazawa eats cinnamon rolls)
- Go to Chapter 3. (No stars)
- Investigate Desks. (Available after unlocking Chapter 3; Clues: Mina's Notebook, Camera, Torn Photo)
- Examine Mina's Notebook. (Result: Fingerprints)
- Examine Fingerprints. (Result: Moroboshi's Fingerprints)
- Confront Moroboshi about handling Mina's notebook. (Prerequisite: Moroboshi's Fingerprints identified; Profile updated: Moroboshi eats cinnamon rolls, knows binary and likes gardening)
- Examine Camera. (Result: Unlocked Camera)
- Analyze Unlocked Camera. (12:00:00)
- Question Hanazawa about her true relationship to the sisters. (Prerequisite: Unlocked Camera analyzed; Profile updated: Hanazawa knows binary and likes gardening)
- Examine Torn Photo. (Result: Photo)
- Question Shin about the victim's disapproval of him. (Prerequisite: Photo restored; Profile updated: Shin eats cinnamon rolls and knows binary)
- Investigate Broken Windows. (All tasks before must be done first; Clues: Pile of Tools, Bloody Cloth)
- Examine Pile of Tools. (Result: Chainsaw)
- Analyze Chainsaw. (15:00:00; Murder Weapon registered: Chainsaw; Attribute: The killer weighs over 150 lbs)
- Examine Bloody Cloth. (Result: Blood)
- Analyze Blood. (09:00:00; Attribute: The killer wears a GritFit wristband)
- Take care of the killer now!
- Go to The Demon After School (5/5). (No stars)
The Demon After School (5/5)
- Demand Moroboshi's answers about the place he buried the bodies. (Available after unlocking The Demon After School; Reward: 20,000 Coins)
- Investigate Abandoned Classroom. (Prerequisite: Moroboshi interrogated; Clues: Debt Collector's Body, Mina's Body [Victims' Bodies])
- Analyze Victims' Bodies. (09:00:00)
- See what Ryuga wants. (Available after unlocking The Demon After School)
- Investigate Abandoned Wing Entrance. (Prerequisite: Ryuga interrogated; Clue: Flower Pots)
- Examine Flower Pots. (Result: Flowers)
- Analyze Flowers. (06:00:00)
- Give the flowers to Ryuga. (Prerequisite: Flowers analyzed; Reward: Burger)
- Talk to Hanazawa in prison. (Prerequisite: Ryuga interrogated)
- Investigate Creepy Hallway. (Prerequisite: Hanazawa interrogated; Clue: Dirty Notebook)
- Examine Dirty Notebook. (Result: Mina's Diary)
- See how Shin is doing. (All tasks before must be done first; Reward: Tear Necklace)
- Attend the sisters' funeral. (Prerequisite: Shin interrogated)
- Find out what Chief Oyama wants to say. (Prerequisite: Hanazawa interrogated)
- Meet Deputy Mayor Harawaki. (Prerequisite: Chief Oyama interrogated)
- Move on to a new crime (in Ebishiro Gardens)! (1 star)