|Family||Suleiman the Magnificent (husband)|
|Appears in||Patriot City|
|First appeared||Case #7 Dirty Secrets|
Roxelana was a suspect of Japanese businessman, Hang Hua, in Dirty Secrets (Case #7 of Patriot City), archaeologist Carl Grittz in Rock Headed (Case #9 of Patriot City) and tech expert Leonard Thiff in Cross that Bridge (Case #12 of Patriot City).
Roxelana is a 19-year-old wife of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent. She has long wavy red hair and green eyes. She wears a golden dress with a green belt as well as a golden translucent hood and an elaborate golden headpiece adorned with emeralds. She also has freckles on her face.
Cross that Bridge
- Outside the Criminal Case universe, Roxelana was the chief consort and legal wife of the Ottoman Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent.
- Dirty Secrets (Case #7 of Patriot City)
- Burying Your Coffin (Case #8 of Patriot City; mentioned)
- Rock Headed (Case #9 of Patriot City)
- Cross that Bridge (Case #12 of Patriot City)