|Country||United States of America|
|Primary||Palmwood Police Department|
|Key city figures||Ramona Terry (Mayor)
Josh Holland (Chief of Police)
|Appears in||Season 1 of Criminal Case|
|← Previous||Next →|
|None, first season||Palmwood 2040|
The thrilling city of Palmwood, which is set to feature a total of sixty cases, houses ten districts:
Vindigo Quarry is the first district of Palmwood investigated in Season One of Criminal Case. It focuses on catching a chaotic drug lord who uses the Quarry's Operations to fund his illegal schemes. It also focuses on the player adjusting to the city of Palmwood and its police department.
- Case #1 - New Beginnings
- Case #2 - Carved in Stone
- Case #3 - Level Up
- Case #4 - The Roots of Evil
- Case #5 - Piece by Piece
- Case #6 - The Fall of the Lord
High Lands is the second district of Palmwood investigated in Season One of Criminal Case. It focuses on tracking down the mysterious flower found inside the Quarry and on discovering the identity of a serial killer that has been killing people by putting poison in random food containers.
- Case #7 - Out in the Open
- Case #8 - Riverboat Roulette
- Case #9 - Famous Mistakes
- Case #10 - Life is a Cabaret
- Case #11 - The Beauty and The Beast
- Case #12 - Seeing Sunlight
Sunny Coast is the third district of Palmwood investigated in Season One of Criminal Case. It focuses on the murder of Madeline Ward and the team finding of an old and mysterious cult named Heaven's Fall. It also focuses on catching Serpenti, one of seven leaders of the said cult.
- Case #13 - Heaven's Fall
- Case #14 - Bandits in Palmwood
- Case #15 - Nowhere to Go
- Case #16 - Shadow of a Doubt
- Case #17 - You Only Live Once
- Case #18 - The Enemy Within
Hyperion Avenue is the fourth district of Palmwood investigated in Season One of Criminal Case. It focuses on the team investigating a century-old feud among the citizens of this district, filled with lots of different cultures.
Case #19 is situated in this district.
- Case #19 - What's Past is Prologue
Palmwood's End is the fifth district of Palmwood investigated in Season One of Criminal Case. It focuses on wrapping up the plot and story of Palmwood.
Cases #20-#24 are situated in this district.
- Case #20 - How Our Story Ends
- Case #21 - When Worlds Collide
- Case #22 - On the Run
- Case #23 - Judgement Night
- Case #24 - The End of The Beggining (Series Finale)
- ScratchyCat is the new username of old writer MysteryJones.
- This series marks the return of ScratchyCat (MysteryJones) to the Wiki.
- Some cases might be collabs with other members of the wikia.