|Full name||Olivier Hunt|
|Appears in||Criminal Case|
|First appeared||Case 19: Fight for the Rights (s1)|
|“||The difference between justice and crime is a thin line. Well, I'm really true to justice and I'm willing to gear up and be a better friend to Major than any other friend he had!||„|
Olivier Hunt is a recurring character in both seasons of Rosenoque. He was a suspect in the murder investigations of five people. He also appeared as a quasi-suspect in two cases before he took on a central role in The Thorn Amongst the Roses (Case #54 of Rosenoque). He then came back as a suspect in the murder investigations of six people during the events of The Mystery.
Per his suspect appearances, it is known that he knows vampire lore, eats mushrooms, spaghetti and sunflower seeds, drinks mint tea, Incredible Bulk cocktails and Frosty slushies. He also plays poker, knows how to handle snakes, uses hand sanitizer and is right-handed.
In the Mystery, it is learned that he works out, uses strawberry soap, knows mechanics, eats ice cream, drinks coconut water and whiskey punch, takes laudanum and has read the Tempest.
Events of Criminal Case
As Jordan were unavailable due to the exposure of the traitor, Olivier had the responsibility of taking care of all the necessary digital/technical analyses, and to inform the team of such results after a certain amount of time or a speed-up process using Criminal Case Cash. His task-wait rates varied depending on the difficulty of the task, but they all cost 1 Criminal Case Cash per 30 minutes.
Case #54: The Thorn Amongst the Roses
- Thomas's Files (09:00:00)
- Jordan's Laptop (12:00:00)
- Fight for the Rights (Case #19 of Rosenoque)
- The Bite of Destiny (Case #24 of Rosenoque)
- Derailed for Death (Case #32 of Rosenoque)
- Like Fighting Snakes (Case #33 of Rosenoque)
- Threat from the Past (Case #45 of Rosenoque)
- Disorder in the Court (Case #48 of Rosenoque)
- Plans Badly Executed (Case #53 of Rosenoque)
- The Thorn Amongst the Roses (Case #54 of Rosenoque)
- Unfriendly Wounds (Case #5 of The Mystery)
- Slide to Your Doom (Case #46 of The Mystery)
- Treasures Over Lives (Case #52 of The Mystery)
- Intelligence of Destruction (Case #59 of The Mystery)
- The Sacrifice of the Light (Case #66 of The Mystery)