|Full name||Noby Foreman|
|Cause of death||Countless hit wounds|
|Residence||Alpha Bay, USA|
|Partner(s)||Susie McAlister (fiancée) † |
Valerie Green (ex-girlfriend) †
|Appears in||Criminal Case|
|First appeared||Case #8: Back to Water (s1)|
Noby Foreman (1993–2019) was a suspect in the murder investigations of his fiancée, scuba diver Susie McAlister, in Back to Water (Case #8 of Alpha Bay) and his ex-girlfriend, scuba diver Valerie Green, in Radioactive Party (Case #12 of Alpha Bay) before being murdered in Destructive Experiments (Case #14 of Alpha Bay).
25 years of age, Noby was a mathematician and the leader of Watery Systems with short brown hair and blue eyes. He was seen wearing a black shirt with white buttons and a pair of black glasses. His shirt had two pockets one of which carried his phone.
In his first appearance, it was known that Noby was skilled with a crossbow, played bingo and used hand sanitizer.
In his second appearance, it was revealed that he had lock picking skills.
Events of Criminal Case
Relationship with suspects
Killer and motives
This article or section is under construction.
The killer turned out to be hacker Arif Hassan.
- Back to Water (Case #8 of Alpha Bay)
- Radioactive Party (Case #12 of Alpha Bay)
- Destructive Experiments (Case #14 of Alpha Bay)
- Death in Your Dream (Case #28 of Alpha Bay; mentioned)
- Story of a Lowlife (Case #29 of Alpha Bay; mentioned)
- Shift of Doom (Case #30 of Alpha Bay; mentioned)
- Blood in the Grave (Case #31 of Alpha Bay; mentioned)
- Light Sparks in Darkness (Case #32 of Alpha Bay; mentioned)