|Full name||Nasir Tariq|
|Past profession(s)||Literature Critic|
|Affiliation(s)||Global Law Agency|
|The Global Law Agency|
|Appears in||World Edition|
|First appeared||Never Never Land|
Nasir Tariq (Arabic: ناصر طارق) is the historian of the Global Law Agency. Prior to being offered the position in The Most Unkindest Cut of All (Case #39 of World Edition), he was a suspect in the murder investigations of three different people, as well as being a quasi-suspect in six different cases. He also played a major role in Doctor in the House (Case #33 of World Edition).
Role in Case(s)
If the historian of the Global Law Agency, Haider Ali is unavailable,Nasir take cares of the analysis physical objects and/or clues that require historical, cultural, and/or linguistic study and research, such as artifacts, and to return the results after a certain amount of time.
Below is the list of analyses Nasir performs throughout the course of the game:
Case 33: Doctor in the House
- Strange Symbols (12:00:00)
- Research (12:00:00)
- Nasir is the only person to perform an analysis without being a part of the GLA.
- Never Never Land (Case #29 of World Edition)
- Murder Construction (Case #30 of World Edition)
- Slay Surgery (Case #31 of World Edition)
- Playing With Fire (Case #32 of World Edition)
- Doctor in the House (Case #33 of World Edition)