|“||Cowards kill because they do not have the courage to face others in their life.||„|
|—Judge Miguel Borton|
|Full name||Miguel Borton|
Mexico City, Mexico
|Affiliation(s)||Internation Crown Court|
Miguel Borton is a 43 year old Mexican judge. He wears a black judicial robe over a red shirt. He also wears green glasses. Miguel is a stern, but fair judge. And he doesn't let anyone bribe him.
As a judge of the International Crown Court service, Borton's main role in the game is to sentence the killers and bring justice at the end of each case in the World Edition. The sentence Borton depends on the severity of the crime, the mental health of the killer, the motives for the murder, how much false testimony the killer gave out during the investigation, just to name a few.
- Sally Kelly (Life imprisonment, 2016-∞)
- Leanne Plaid (80 years imprisonment, 2016-2096)
- Cameron Scott (Life imprisonment, 2016-∞)
- David Blaire (Life imprisonment, 2016-∞)
- Maurice Garce (Life imprisonment, 2016-∞)
- Fraulein Schnauder (10 years imprisonment, 2016-26)
Due to Miguel's job, Miguel appears in every case of the World Edition.