|Full name||Mark Reynolds|
|Residence||Alpha Bay, USA|
|Family||Mina Reynolds (sister)|
Carol Reynolds (mother) †
Unnamed father †
|Partner(s)||Susan Parker (ex-girlfriend)|
|Appears in||Criminal Case|
|First appeared||Case #27: Shine in Flame (s1)|
|“||First I lost almost everyone, then I had to help criminals, and now I'm marked for death? Well then, do you have any other good news to give me?||„|
Mark Reynolds, appearing as recurring character in Season 1 of Criminal Case, was a suspect in the murder investigations of two in people before killing Belarusian ambassador Nikita Kruschev in Light Sparks in Darkness (Case #32 of Alpha Bay). He later appeared as a quasi-suspect three other cases as well as a suspect in the murder investigation of warden Amelia Blaine in Stainless Steel Ride (Case #41 of Alpha Bay) while serving his sentence.
25 years of age, Mark is an entrepreneur and Susan's ex-boyfriend. He has blue eyes and short black hair with shaved sides. He is seen wearing a black suit over a white collared shirt and a black tie.
In his first appearance, it is known that Mark does indoor tanning, eats trail mix and has navigation skills.
In his second appearance, it is revealed that he knows electronics and has a borzoi.
In his third appearance, he sports red glitters on his face and a bandage on his right cheek. It is noted Mark is scared of the dark, uses sunscreen and eats candy cane.
In his quasi-suspect appearance onwards, he wears a orange prison jumpsuit.
In his fourth suspect appearance, it is learnt that he knows mechanics, drinks cocoa and believes the Nightwalker legend.
Events of Criminal Case
- Mark is based on me.
- Shine in Flame (Case #27 of Alpha Bay)
- Shift of Doom (Case #30 of Alpha Bay)
- Blood in the Grave (Case #31 of Alpha Bay; mentioned)
- Light Sparks in Darkness (Case #32 of Alpha Bay)
- Like a Fallen Survivor (Case #33 of Alpha Bay; mentioned)
- Skipping a Beat (Case #35 of Alpha Bay)
- Strike the False Note (Case #36 of Alpha Bay; mentioned)
- Let the Party Down (Case #38 of Alpha Bay; mentioned)
- Smoke and Fire (Case #39 of Alpha Bay)
- Stainless Steel Ride (Case #41 of Alpha Bay)
- Perplexing Conflicts of Future Past (Case #43 of Alpha Bay)
- A Mystery Unsolved (Case #44 of Alpha Bay; mentioned)
- Fearing the Uncontrollable (Case #45 of Alpha Bay; mentioned)
- The Crimes of Cascade (Case #46 of Alpha Bay; mentioned)