|Full name||Larry Xoilin|
|Cause of death||Bleeding to death|
|Family||Mary Xoilin (Aunt)|
|Appears in||Criminal Case|
|First appeared||Case #1: The Boat of Blood (s2|
Larry Xoilin was a suspect in the murder investigation of coin maker Bert McCoy in Party Pooper (Case #2 of The secrets of Parinaita and was also a quasi-suspect in The Boat of Blood (Case #1 of The Secrets of Parinaita). He later died in End of an Era... (Case #6 of The Secrets of Parinaita)
Larry Xoilin is a 26-year-old male. He is seen having brown eyes and curly brown hair. He also wears glasses and has a gold locket round his neck. He wears a purple jacket with lots of chains holding it together.
Events in Criminal Case
Larry become a quasi-suspect after the team analysed a case file. They went to talk to him about why Edward ran away, he replied that he ran away because the lights and music had an error and that it got too loud for Edward. Kia then took Larry to unit with Edward. It was later revealed by Kia that Larry was planning a fundraiser for "Help Autism UK".
- The Boat of Blood (Case #1 of The Secrets of Parinaita)
- Party Pooper (Case #2 of The Secrets of Parinaita)
- Igni (Case #4 of The Secrets of Parinaita; Mentioned)
- End of an Era... (Case #6 of The Secrets of Parinaita)
- In These Murderous Times (Case #20 of The Secrets of Parinaita; Mentioned)
- Gone Without a Trace (Case #25 of The Secrets of Parinaita; Mentioned)