| Have an image of this character?|
Then please upload it!
|Full name||Jay Bagans|
|Cause of death||Electrocution|
|Appears in||Criminal Case|
|First appeared||Case 21: Hate is a Sin (s3)|
Jay Bagans (1979-2022) was a suspect in the murder investigations of thug Jeff Jacobson in Hate is a Sin (Case #21 of The Mystery), supposed vampire Ambrosia Cruorem in Flight of the Bats (Case #25 of The Mystery) and DJ Abdul Carla in The Legends of Reality (Case #26 of The Mystery). He was later found murdered in A Shock to the Core (Case #62 of The Mystery).
Events of Criminal Case
Killer and Motives
- Hate is a Sin (Case #21 of The Mystery)
- Flight of the Bats (Case #25 of The Mystery)
- The Legends of Reality (Case #26 of The Mystery)
- A Shock to the Core (Case #62 of The Mystery)
- Jay's name is a combination of Zach Bagans and Jay Wasley, two members of the popular paranormal investigators group Ghost Adventures.