|Full name||Jackson Harward II|
|Residence||Harwell, United States|
|Family||Bella Harward (daughter) †|
Elizabeth Harward (wife)
Nicolas Harward (cousin)
|Affiliation(s)||Harwell City Council|
|Appears in||Criminal Case|
|First appeared||Case 7: Every-Dead Life (s1)|
|“||Great power comes with great responsibility huh? Well looks like I'm good for the job.||„|
Mayor Jackson Harward is a recurring character featured in Harwell, where he serves as the mayor of Harwell.
Jackson is the 36-year-old mayor of Harwell with blue eyes and black hair. He wears a black pinstriped suit over a white collared shirt with a red tie. He also wears a tiepin and a red pocket handkerchief.
In his first appearance, it is known that Jackson drinks chai tea and uses hand sanitizer.
In his second appearance, it is discovered that he eats donuts and owns a storm survival kit.
In his third appearance, it is revealed that he drinks coffee.
In his fourth appearance, it is uncovered that he handles snakes and uses sunscreen.
In his fifth appearance, it is known that he has a cold and eats meatloaf.
Events of Criminal Case
- Neverending Nightmare (Case #6 of Harwell; mentioned)
- Every-Dead Life (Case #7 of Harwell)
- Crash Course in Murder (Case #9 of Harwell)
- Horror Under the Surface (Case #12 of Harwell)
- Poltergore (Case #15 of Harwell; mentioned)
- Blank Spaces (Case #18 of Harwell; mentioned)
- One Heart to Burn (Case #19 of Harwell)
- Drowning in Darkness (Case #20 of Harwell; mentioned)
- Unfortunate Turn of Events (Case #24 of Harwell)
- Access Denied (Case #33 of Harwell)