|Hard Nut to Crack|
|Initial release date||3rd April 2019|
|← Preceded by||Succeeded by →|
|-|| Get the Finger Out|
(in Irish Valley)
After the player arrived at Pheadmouth, detective Rosamund Parker and Chief Quang Vinh Ho went to greet them at the Pheadmouth airport. Rosamund was very happy as she had met her new partner so she wanted to show the player a little bit of Pheadmouth. While Rosamund was showing some of the Pheadmouth's streets to the player, they heard a scream in a steakhouse. There, however, the team found a young woman named Sandra Hall poisoned to death. They soon suspected two people, including photographer Alexander Goodwin and student Luke Saunders. After finding enough evidence, the team incarcerated Alexander for Sandra's murder.
Upon admitting to the murder, Alexander admitted that he had fallen in love with Sandra for a long time, but kept being rejected by her. Angry, Alexander confronted Sandra about the reasons why she kept rejecting his love, and just received a no as a reply. Angry, Alexander put poison to Sandra's drink, killing her. Judge Park sentenced him to 30 years in prison.
Post-trial, Chief Vinh congratulated the player on solving their first case ever in Pheadmouth. Soon after, Rosamund informed the team of a big parade for Saint Patrick's day taking place along Pheadmouth streets, telling the player to come with her to see.
- Sandra Hall (poisoned to death in a steakhouse)
- Alexander Goodwin
- The killer eats waffle pops.
- The killer wears glasses.
- The killer wears stripes.
- Investigate Steakhouse. (Clues: Poisoned Drink, Victim's Body; Victim identified: Sandra Hall)
- Examine Victim's Body. (00:00:05; Attribute: The killer eats waffle pops)
- Investigate Steakhouse again. (Prerequisite: Victim's Body autopsied; Clues: Camera, Backpack)
- Examine Camera. (Result: Owner's Name; New Suspect: Alexander Goodwin)
- Ask Alexander Goodwin about the victim. (Prerequisite: Owner's Name decoded; Attribute: Alexander eats waffle pops)
- Examine Backpack. (Result: Notebook; New Suspect: Luke Saunders)
- Ask Luke Saunders about the victim. (Prerequisite: Notebook found; Attribute: Luke eats waffle pops)
- Analyze Poisoned Drink. (00:00:10; Attribute: The killer wears glasses)
- Investigate Tables. (All tasks before must be done first; Clue: Ripped Clothes)
- Examine Ripped Clothes. (Result: Striped Shirt; Attribute: The killer wears stripes)
- Take care of the killer now!
- Move on to a new crime (in Irish Valley)! (No stars)
|V • T • ECases in Pheadmouth|
|Irish Valley||Get the Finger Out • Hit the Sack • Fashionable Tragedy • The Spooktober • Secrets Inside the Rose Mansion • Heads Up|
|Italian Street||Per Sempre Tua • The Spin of Destiny • Payday • The Cursed Museum • Fire Up • End of the Santorinis|
|Spanish Square||America's Most Ineligible • Cliff's Edge • Back to Concordia • Rock It Out • TBA • TBA|
|German Highway||TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
|French University||TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
|Croatian Beach||TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
|Chinatown||TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
|Vietnamese City||TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
|Russian Space Station||TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
|U.S. Airport||TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
|Special Cases||Murderry Christmas (Christmas Special) • Take Your Breath Away (Valentine Special)|