|Date of Release||May 13 2020|
|Partner(s)||Courtney Rivers (All Chapters)|
|Preceded by||Succeeded by|
| Where They Keep Your Money
(in Stock Area)
|Rich and Poor|
|“||The mayor's bodyguard has been stabbed to death, but wait... Is that gold liquid coming out of him?! Can you find out how the bodyguard has gold blood?||„|
Gold Blood is a case featured in Criminal Case as the nineteenth case of Patriot City. It is the first case to take place in Richie Island.
The team head to Richie Island to see Mayor Pecker in the city hall. When they got there, the mayor congratulated them for finishing their cases in Stock Area. Mayor Pecker also asked Courtney Rivers and the player if they and the team want to stay in the city hall for a few hours. Before Courtney could answer his request, they heard a loud scream inside the city hall. When the team went to the entrance, they found one of the mayor's bodyguards Zack Woodward stabbed with gold coming out of him. After investigating the entrance, the team added head of security Andrew Banks, Mayor Pecker and the victim's sister, Lily. After returning to the mayor's office, Grover called Courtney and told her where the victim was last seen.
At the call, Grover tells Courtney that the victim was last seen gambling at Patriot Casino. The pair head to the casino, where they added card dealer Frankie Paisley in the suspect list. While interrogating Frankie, he said that Zack comes here frequently, just to gamble and drink at the casino bar. After interrogating Frankie, the team then added businessman Larry Zarus, who told them that he was friends with the victim. After analyzing the killer's poem, the pair then went back to the city hall; where they found out more about Zack's relationship with two people. The team discovered that Andrew had bad blood with the victim for calling him names and telling him to retire and Lily hated her brother after he falsely told the mayor that she's a sneaky thief. After confronting the two, Mayor Pecker ran up to the pair and claims that the murder weapon in his office.
Courtney and the player went to Mayor Pecker's office, where the player found a handmade knife that has molten gold in it. After finding the murder weapon, they took it to Charlotte and confirmed that the handmade knife is the murder weapon. After analyzing the knife, the team found out more about the victim's relationship with the other suspects. The team discovered that Mayor Pecker was going to fire him for being too lazy. Frankie wrote an angry note on a playing card saying "Thanks for getting me in trouble". When he was asked about it, Frankie revealed that Zack caught him groping on one of the female workers and Larry got angry at Zack for stealing his business money. The team have enough evidence to arrest Larry Zarus.
When Courtney confronted, Larry denied the accusations until he was forced to confess. Larry revealed that he was having an affair with Zack's girlfriend. Larry said when he first introduced his girlfriend, Megan Parks, he fell in love with her. Larry explained if Zack was working, Larry would come to her house and have flings. But when Zack come home unexpected, he caught him and his girlfriend having sex in her bed, making him angry. Larry then explained that he kicked him out of her house and threatened him. Wanting to be with Megan forever, Larry made a knife that will pour molten gold if something hits the top part. Larry then stabbed Zack in the back and watched him die of the gold inside him. Judge Peterson sentenced him to 23 years in prison.
Post-trial, Grover called Courtney again, informing her and the player that a man is arguing with the prison guards about Larry. When they went to the prison, Grover tell them that the man is going berserk outside Larry's cell. They went to his cell, they saw Larry's brother Jonathan going berserk and arguing with one of the guards. When confronted, Jonathan claimed they got the wrong person and demanded them to release his brother. But when Courtney proved his brother was the killer, Jonathan got more angry and pleaded them to prove his brother's innocence.
Finding out if Larry's innocent, the team questioned him, who explained that a man walked up to him and told him to kill Zack. Larry also told them that he met the mysterious man at the casino. The team head to the casino, where they found a locked surveillance camera. In the surveillance camera, Grover revealed the mysterious man was a member of the Monty family. Grover explained the family own the district by their ancestor Richie Monty. Grover also revealed that the family are very powerful and no way to stop them.
After analyzing the camera, the team asked the mayor if he knew the family. When asked, Mayor Pecker shushed Courtney and told her and the player to keep their voices down. Pecker sighed and revealed the family watches all the people of Richie Island. Pecker also revealed that they would kill anyone in the island who are doing wrong things. When Mayor Pecker was going to finish their conversation, he told the team to stay safe and never mention them.
After all of the events, the team talked about finding more clues to the Monty family. With the team wanting to know more about the Montys, Grover inform them that he found one of them at the Richie Monty's Memorial Hotel. The team then head to the hotel to learn about the family.
- Zack Woodward (Found stabbed with gold coming out of him)
- Handmade Knife
- Larry Zarus
- The killer has been to California
- The killer knows chemistry
- The killer writes songs
- The killer wears a tie
- The killer is under 40 years old
|City Hall Entrance||Statue||City Hall Entrance Bonus|
|Mayor's Office||Mayor's Desk||Mayor's Office Bonus|
|Casino||Roulette Table||Casino Bonus|
- Investigate City Hall Entrance (Clues: Badge, Victim's Body; Victim identified: Zack Woodward)
- Examine Badge (New Suspect: Andrew Banks)
- Ask Andrew about the victim (Prerequisite: Andrew B. decoded; New Crime Scene Unlocked: Mayor's Office)
- Investigate Mayor's Office (Prerequisite: Andrew interrogated; Clues: Torn Photo, Locket [Unknown Woman], Faded Paper)
- Examine Torn Photo (Result: Restored Photo; New Suspect: Nathan Pecker)
- Question Nathan about his relationship with the victim (Prerequisite: Photo restored)
- Examine Unknown Woman (New Suspect: Lily Woodward)
- Inform Lily about her brother's death (Prerequisite: Lily Woodward identified)
- Examine Faded Paper (Result: Postcard)
- Analyze Postcard (03:00:00; Attribute: The killer has been to California)
- Autopsy Victim's Body (18:00:00; Attribute: The killer knows chemistry)
- Go to Chapter 2
- Investigate Casino (Available after unlocking Chapter 2; Clues: Pile of Cards, Victim's Phone, Torn Paper)
- Examine Pile of Cards (Result: ID Tag; New Suspect: Frankie Paisley)
- Ask Frankie if he knew the victim (Prerequisite: ID Tag uncovered)
- Examine Victim's Phone (Result: Phone Data; New Suspect: Larry Zarus)
- Question Larry about his friendship with the victim (Prerequisite: Victim's Phone unlocked; Profile updated: Larry has been to California)
- Examine Torn Paper (Result: Poem)
- Analyze Poem (06:00:00; Attribute: The killer writes songs; New Crime Scene Unlocked: Statue)
- Investigate Statue (Prerequisite: Poem analyzed; Clues: Defaced Photo, Broken Frame)
- Examine Defaced Photo (Result: Yellow Powder)
- Examine Yellow Powder (Result: Yellow Hair Dye)
- Question Andrew about defacing Zack's photo (Prerequisite: Yellow Hair Dye identified under microscope; Profiles updated: Andrew has been to California and knows chemistry)
- Examine Broken Frame (Result: Picture of Zack and Lily)
- Ask Lily why she broke a picture of her and the victim (Prerequisite: Frame restored; Profiles updated: Lily has been to California, knows chemistry and writes songs)
- Go to Chapter 3
- Investigate Mayor's Desk (Available after unlocking Chapter 3; Clues: Folder, Handmade Knife)
- Examine Folder (Result: Notes)
- Ask Nathan why he wanted to fire the victim (Prerequisite: Notes uncovered; Profiles updated: Nathan knows chemistry and writes songs; Andrew writes songs)
- Analyze Handmade Knife (15:00:00; Murder Weapon registered: Handmade Knife; New Crime Scene Unlocked: Roulette Table)
- Investigate Roulette Table (Prerequisite: Handmade Knife analyzed; Clues: Faded Card, Picture of the Victim)
- Examine Card (Result: Angry Message)
- Confront Frankie what he got in trouble for (Prerequisite: Angry Message unraveled; Profile updated: Frankie has been to California)
- Examine Picture of the Victim (Result: Writings)
- Analyze Writings (09:00:00)
- Ask Larry abut the victim stealing his money (Prerequisite: Writings analyzed; Profiles updated: Larry knows chemistry and writes songs)
- Investigate Statue again (All tasks before must be done first; Clues: Victim's Earpiece, Molten Gold Stain)
- Examine Victim's Earpiece (Result: Fiber)
- Analyze Fiber (09:00:00; Attribute: The killer wears a tie)
- Examine Molten Gold Stain (Result: Skin Cells)
- Analyze Skin Cells (12:00:00; Attribute: The killer is under 40 years old)
- Take care of the killer now!
- Go to Fool's Gold 1
Fool's Gold 1