| Have an image of this character?|
Then please upload it!
|Full name||Geoffrey Salverro|
|Cause of death||Stab wound to the heart|
|Partner(s)||Charlize Winston (fiancé) †|
|Appears in||Criminal Case|
|First appeared||Case #40: Game Over|
Geoffrey Salaverro (1969-2018) was a suspect in the murder investigations of arcade worker Oscar Sibley in Game Over (Case #40 of Starlight Shores) and his fiancée, partygoer Charlize Winston in Sinking Not Swimming (Case #44 of Starlight Shores), as well as a quasi-suspect in Murder-Con (Case #41 of Starlight Shores) before being murdered in Reading the Riot Act (Case #46 of Starlight Shores).
Notable Events of Criminal Case
- Game Over (Case #40 of Starlight Shores)
- Murder-Con (Case #41 of Starlight Shores)
- Turn the Knife (Case #42 of Starlight Shores; mentioned)
- Bloody Mary (Case #43 of Starlight Shores; mentioned)
- Sinking Not Swimming (Case #44 of Starlight Shores
- Hot Off the Press (Case #45 of Starlight Shores; mentioned)
- Reading the Riot Act (Case #46 of Starlight Shores)