|Full name||Egor Novik|
|Cause of death||Nanobot exposure|
|Residence||Alpha Bay, USA|
|Affiliation(s)||Alpha University (formerly)|
|Appears in||Criminal Case|
|First appeared||Case #25: Taking the Last Breath (s1; video)|
Case #26: Turning Fiction into Reality (s1; actual)
Egor was a programmer with yellow eyes and short blond hair. At the time of his death, he was seen wearing a sleeveless, high collared blue vest with sky blue accent over a white shirt.
Relationship with suspects
Killer and motives
This article or section is under construction.
The killer turned out to be cyborg Luka Pericich.
- Red Alert for Detectives (Case #21 of Alpha Bay; mentioned)
- An Electrifying Experience (Case #23 of Alpha Bay; mentioned)
- Taking the Last Breath (Case #25 of Alpha Bay; video appearance)
- Turning Fiction into Reality (Case #26 of Alpha Bay)
- Shine in Flame (Case #27 of Alpha Bay; mentioned)
- Death in Your Dream (Case #28 of Alpha Bay; mentioned)
- Story of a Lowlife Case #29 of Alpha Bay; mentioned)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.