|Don't Kiss and Kill|
|City||Twilight Haven, Canada|
|Initial release date||7th January 2021|
|Partner(s)||Nicholas Prince & Esmée Couture (All Chapters)|
|← Preceded by||Succeeded by →|
|Murder is a Cabaret||Thrown to the Lions|
|“||As the disappearances of two makes the seductive streets feel unsafe further more, a gay blogger collapses in a local gay bar, poisoned! Tango with the killer with their guilty sashay, before the music stops, and the beat drops!||„|
After the disappearances of Kristoff Olsen and Lily Garou, Nicholas tried to encourage Esmée and the player to come to a gay bar with him to enjoy the night. However, as they neared the local gay bar named after American gay activist Marsha P. Johnson, they heard the music rapidly turning to shrill shrieks of absolute terror, prompting the trio to investigate. After they then found a dead body foaming at the mouth, Nicholas then identified the victim to be local gay blogger Vince Kirkland, before Esmée declared it to be murder. They then bagged Vince's body and sent it to Eunji, who revealed Vince was poisoned with botulinum toxin, a toxin used for plastic surgery, through his drink. Nicholas then declared himself to help Esmée and the player as he knew the victim, prompting them to investigate the gay bar and the victim's apartment for clues. They then interrogated gay stripper Rocker Parthenos, bartender Ray Pascall and the victim's friend with benefits, medical intern Craig Bonaccini, about the gay blogger's murder. Soon after, as Nicholas, Esmée and the player reviewed the case, they were then greeted by Aberforth who told them that the victim's death had been leaked to the press, causing uproar from the victim's fans.
They then headed to the main street where the fans were protesting, where they were able to peacefully disperse the crowd and investigate the scene. Nicholas and the player then suspected the profiler's twin brother and gay bar frequenter, Richard Prince and Aromatic Avenue land owner and millionaire Uriah Strickler, in the murder. They then discovered that Rocker had lied to them when he claimed to not have known the victim well after discovering that they had hooked up, and that Ray had rejected Vince's advances, believing that the blogger was trying to mooch free drinks off him. They then were informed by Gauthier that the bar had reopened despite the murder investigation, and that clues were about to be destroyed by the crowd. They then stopped the crowd once again, much to the partygoers' annoyance, before they then discovered that Vince had tried to slander Uriah's reputation when the businessman shut down the victim's attempts to make gay locations all across the district. They also discovered that Vince and Craig had a heated argument because Vince had flirted with Craig's crush, Richard, who they then questioned about his lying to the detectives about not knowing Vince. In the end, the detectives caught a half unclothed Gauthier unashamedly making out with his husband, Ryder, in the laboratory, before they found enough evidence to finally incriminate Ray as Vince's killer.
Nicholas and the detectives then confronted Ray about the murder, the bartender insisting that he would never kill a man just because Vince kept trying to swindle free drinks from him. When Nicholas asked Ray if he disapproved of Vince's behaviour, Ray then cracked and admitted to the murder, saying that Vince was a sleaze. He then admitted that not only Vince tried to mooch drinks off him, but he also flirted with him, causing a crush on the blogger to forge within Ray's heart. He and Vince then continued to flirt with each other, although Ray still insisted that Vince pay his tab, before Vince then promised Ray that they could be official as a couple, as he invited the bartender to a date at his apartment. However, when Ray got to the apartment, he then caught Rocker and Vince making out in the apartment, and he then fled the apartment despite Vince's attempts to call him back. Filled with sorrow anger about Vince's sleazy actions and flirtatious lies to him, he then swore to never talk to Vince again, despite Vince texting and calling him. When Vince came into the bar that night and started partying like there was no tomorrow, Ray saw the blogger dance the night away, which angered him more. He then admitted that when Vince ordered a drink, he laced the drink with botulinum toxin, the only toxic substance he had on hand that wouldn't trace the murder to him, and watched Vince die. Nicholas then explained Vince's sleazy discoveries, before Esmée then arrested him for the murder, as he was sent to Judge Mostafa. After hearing Ray's story about Vince's actions, she then told him that as humans, no one could ever control their desires and hearts, before she then sentenced Ray to fifteen years in prison for the murder. After the investigation closed, Evelyn came to them just as a man came into the precinct and introduced himself to be Leo's boyfriend, Aiden O'Sullivan.
Aiden then admitted to the team that he needed help, before Evelyn then told the detectives that she had gotten a ping from Kristoff Olsen's phone number in the main street. Aiden then told them that he was out with his boyfriend, but they had separated on the main street, prompting the player, Nicholas, Aiden and Esmée to investigate the main street for Leo and Kristoff. There, Esmée and the player managed to discover a handkerchief stained with a strange green substance in the remnants of the partygoers' rampage on the streets during their investigation. They then sent the handkerchief to Gauthier, who revealed that the green substance was chloroform, and that he had also found traces of Kristoff's snot and saliva on the handkerchief. This led the team to conclude someone had kidnapped him, although it didn't explain why he wasn't on the list they had found previously. They then spoke to Craig about the chloroform, and he then told them that the chloroform that they had found was more commonly used to calm live animals, which prompted the detectives to head to update Mayor Herrera's deputy, Deputy Mayor Katrina Larson, on their developing discoveries. The deputy mayor then told the player to keep looking for Kristoff and discovering who was kidnapping people in the district.
Meanwhile, Aiden, Nicholas and the player found Leo's phone in the street, prompting Aiden and the player to unlock Leo's phone so Nicholas could analyze the contents for Leo's whereabouts. Nicholas then revealed that he discovered that Leo was at the Johnson Gay Bar because he spotted the weapons expert in a photo from the bar's recent social media posts. The player and Aiden then headed to the gay bar to find Leo, soon discovering him by the bar. They then asked Leo what happened, and Leo admitted that he had a bad recollection of his youth, because his parents bullied him for his sexuality and choices, which led him to work hard in school so he could get a foreign scholarship to escape the abuse he had endured because of them. Aiden, who already knew of this, then comforted his boyfriend and then told him that if Leo had a similar episode again, he could talk to him. This reassured the weapons expert as he then hugged and kissed his boyfriend, thanking him for being there for him. The two then thanked the player and went off to enjoy the rest of their night.
After all the events, Chief Badu then told the team that with a potential kidnapper in Aromatic Avenue, they needed to investigate further to find out who they were, and why they were committing the kidnappings.
- Vince Kirkland (found dead in a gay bar, poisoned)
- Botulinum Toxin
- Ray Pascall
- The killer has had plastic surgery.
- The killer drinks absinthe.
- The killer rides a scooter.
- The killer has the initials R.P.
- The killer has dyed hair.
|Johnson Gay Bar||Gay Bar Counter||Johnson Gay Bar Bonus|
|Victim's Apartment||Messy Bed||Victim's Apartment Bonus|
|Avenue Main Street||Street Sidewalk||Avenue Main Street Bonus|
- Investigate Johnson Gay Bar. (Clues: Victim's Body, Hip Bag, Faded Napkin Note)
- Examine Hip Bag. (Result: Thong & Note; New Suspect: Rocker Parthenos)
- Ask Rocker Parthenos about his thong in the victim's possession.
- Examine Faded Napkin Note. (Result: Note to Bartender; New Suspect: Ray Pascall)
- Speak to Ray Pascall about the note from the victim. (New Crime Scene: Victim's Apartment)
- Investigate Victim's Apartment. (Result: Victim's Shirt, Locked Mailbox)
- Examine Victim's Shirt. (Result: Skin Cells)
- Examine Skin Cells. (Result: Craig Bonaccini's DNA; New Suspect: Craig Bonaccini)
- Question Craig about his presence in the victim's apartment.
- Examine Locked Mailbox. (Result: Threat to Victim)
- Analyze Threat to Victim. (03:00:00; Attribute: The killer drinks absinthe)
- Autopsy Victim's Body. (18:00:00; Murder Weapon registered: Botulinum Toxin; Attribute: The killer has had plastic surgery)
- Go to Chapter 2. (No stars)
- Investigate Avenue Main Street. (Clues: Broken Pieces, Faded Photo, Trash Can)
- Examine Broken Pieces. (Result: Necklace; New Suspect: Richard Prince)
- Question Richard about if he knew the victim. (Attribute: Richard drinks absinthe)
- Examine Faded Photo. (Result: Photo Revealed; New Suspect: Uriah Strickler)
- Interrogate Uriah about the murder. (Attribute: Uriah has had plastic surgery and drinks absinthe)
- Examine Trash Can. (Result: Glass)
- Analyze Glass. (12:00:00; Attribute: The killer rides a scooter, Richard rides a scooter; New Crime Scene: Messy Bed)
- Investigate Messy Bed. (Clues: Condoms, Locked Wallet)
- Examine Condoms. (Result: Yellow Liquid)
- Examine Yellow Liquid. (Result: Champagne)
- Confront Rocker about the condoms. (Attribute: Rocker has had plastic surgery, drinks absinthe and rides a scooter)
- Examine Locked Wallet. (Result: Note to Victim)
- Analyze Note to Victim. (09:00:00)
- Ask Ray about his note. (Attribute: Ray drinks absinthe, has had plastic surgery and rides a scooter)
- Go to Chapter 3. (No stars)
- Investigate Gay Bar Counter. (Clues: Torn Newspaper, Security Camera)
- Examine Torn Newspaper. (Result: Faded Newspaper)
- Examine Faded Newspaper. (Result: Newspaper Revealed)
- Question Uriah about Vince's slander. (Attribute: Uriah rides a scooter)
- Examine Security Camera. (Result: Camera Unlocked)
- Analyze Camera. (09:00:00)
- Interrogate Craig about the argument. (Attribute: Craig has had plastic surgery and rides a scooter)
- Ask Richard why he lied about not knowing Vince. (Attribute: Craig drinks absinthe)
- Investigate Street Sidewalk. (Clue: Pile of Leaves, Absinthe Bottle)
- Examine Pile of Leaves. (Result: Toxin Bottle)
- Analyze Toxin Bottle. (09:00:00; Attribute: The killer has the initials R.P.)
- Examine Absinthe Bottle. (Result: Colorful Substance)
- Analyze Colorful Substance. (15:00:00; Attribute: The killer has dyed hair)
- Take care of the killer now!
- Go to Appeal, Arousal and Attraction (2/5). (No stars)
Appeal, Arousal and Attraction (2/5)
- Speak to Aiden about what was troubling him.
- Investigate Avenue Main Street. (Clue: Confetti, Leo's Phone)
- Examine Confetti. (Result: Handkerchief)
- Examine Handkerchief. (Result: Green Sample)
- Analyze Green Sample. (09:00:00)
- Speak to Craig Bonaccini about the chloroform.
- Update Deputy Mayor Larson on their findings. (Reward: 20,000 Coins)
- Examine Leo's Phone. (Result: Phone Unlocked)
- Analyze Leo's Phone. (06:00:00)
- Ask Rocker if he's seen Leo. (Reward: Seductive Top)
- Investigate Johnson Gay Bar. (Clue: Torn Photo)
- Examine Torn Photo. (Result: Torn Photo)
- Speak to Leo about the torn photo. (Reward: Burger)
- Go on to the next case! (No stars)