|Death of the Party!|
|Initial release date||8th September 2020|
|← Preceded by||Succeeded by →|
|Impossible Fates||The Soul of Hell!|
The team arrived at the Andrew's manor house to find proof that Andrew's really died as a child, after the events of the last case. However, they soon found a broken tombstone. When they put it back together, they found out that Kingston really did die as a child, but his murder went unsolved. They laid flowers near the grave, but before they could leave, a screaming woman came out of the manor, with many arrows coming out of her, before she died right in front of them. They collected her body, finding out her name was Betty Loveless, and they proceeded to investigate the murder. They filed three party guests as suspects, goth girl, Rachel McFly, party guest, Nicolas Ryans, and Kingston's sister, Paris Andrews. However, while recapping the case so far, a crazy man came out, pale as paper and he aimed a crossbow at the team, demanding they leave before the curse of the Andrews came for them!
They speak to the ghost, who's name was Percy Winchester, and said they were solving the mystery of Kingston and Betty's murder and threatening them would do no good. Percy consider their pleased and chose to allow it, before telling the team to look in Kingston's old bedroom, which they did and they found something which lead to a vampire, Leo Neoclassic. After talking to the suspects, they regrouped back at the party hall, only to hear something weird in the next room, a ticking sound. They broke into the room before the object went off, exploding in their faces!
After the explosion, it as revealed that the bang was a frosting bomb. Completely confused by this, the team carried on with their investigation and soon arrested Rachel McFly for the murder of Betty Loveless.
The team questioned Rachel about murdering Betty, but she denied ever being anywhere close to the victim at the party. However, the team showed her the bow and arrow she used and said that her DNA was on it and she gave up, Admitting to the murder. She confessed that she thought the victim was the reason Kingston Andrew was dead, going off a theory that she was the Andrew's nanny at the time and she matched the killer's profile made by the police. However, after she asked Betty, Betty just threatened her to "Keep her nose out of her business". She admitted to breaking into the party, trying to find answers, when a person gave her the bow and arrow and told her to "Do what was right". She admitted to being fulled with rage at this point, after learning about Betty's "colourful" past, that she just aimed the bow at Betty and fired, shooting her in the heart and then shooting the bow again and again, before there were no more then 20 arrows in her. She then said that she didn't know who the person was, but they said something about "Hellscape being proud". The team was shocked to hear Hellscape's name and arrested her right away.
In the courtroom, Judge Glitters admitted that the affair of the murder seemed weird and he would promise a shorter sentence if Rachel could remember anything. She said that she did remember something weird about the person, but she would want to keep the matter between the police and her, since the person threatened her life and she didn't feel safe, saying out loud, since the person could be listening in. The judge felt happy with this deal and told the police to take Rachel to a protected cell, awaiting the information she had for the police.
After talking to the chief, they thought the best course of action was to speak to Rachel again, just to see what information she could give us about the person who gave her the bow and arrow. When talking to her, she said that the person was a male in his late 20s, but that she didn't hear him say a name, she also mentioned that he talked about killing Kingston Andrews years ago, which seemed impossible to her, since he looked young. She then agreed to help the police more if they find out anymore information.
Diego and the player followed the lead about the person by going to the Party Hall, hoping to find a CCTV footage of him. However, as soon as they got the CCTV camera, it started to burn, so they had to quickly get the camera to Expaei. He said that it was impossibly to just get one person singled out, as there were many people at the party, at least 70 people passing Rachel every second. However, he did say that he saw someone dropping their phone and said that if they got the phone, he could get more of an idea as to who it was. Diego and the player then found the camera and flicked through it, finding many disturbing images of a young Kingston being murdered. They then send the phone right to Expaei once again.
After a while, Expaei came to them and confirmed that the phone belonged to no other then Supernatural knowledge keeper, Fabien Kason, and that he was the one who murdered Kingston all those years ago, he even knew how he had survived for so long, showing a text between "Soule_3123" and Fabien, showing that Hellscape was planning to give Fabien immortality if he did the job, which he obviously did. The chief then told them to show the image of Fabien to Rachel and check that he was the right person. When they got to Rachel, she confirmed that Fabien was the guy who gave her the bow and arrow and that he was going to a hidden werehouse, saying that "Soon the shine will be gone", which she was completely puzzled by. However, the team followed this lead and found out that Fabien was talking about the Shiny Dock Werehouse on the edge of town, which made Diego wonder if the judge's son was there and also the soul stealer. They all agreed that they should head there, just to be sure.
They arrived at the dock to see no one there, however, they carried on watching before the doors locked shut and Fabien came out with a gun, talking to someone they didn't know. They confronted him with the evidence of Kingston Andrew's murder and giving the bow and arrow to Rachel. He confirmed his involvement and just laughed, saying it was for the best of the new would of Hellscape. He seemed disappointed that the team didn't noticed that he was part of the secret council, after making it obvious with the Pay for sins company and the fact that he mentioned it to them, but it was obvious they didn't listen. He then revealed that Hellscape wanted them dead before they could find out who the Soul stealer really was and where Hellscape was now. He then got out a remote and pressed a button, annouceing that they had met their end, before sending the police car, which all of them in, into the water below, before making his get away, hoping they would never find out who the Soul stealer or Hellscape was, before disappearing!
- The killer knows Archery.
- The killer eats Paris-Brests.
- The killer has read Dealing With Demons.
- The killer has feathers on them.
- The killer is younger then 100 years old.
|Andrew's Graveyard||Old Apple Tree||Andrew's Graveyard Bonus|
|Party Hall||Side Room||Party Hall Bonus|
|Kingston Andrew's Old Bedroom||Kingston's bed||Kingston Andrew's Old Bedroom Bonus|
- Investigate Andrew's Graveyard (Clue: Broken tombstone)
- Examine Broken tombstone (Result: Kingston Andrew's grave)
- Investigate Andrew's Graveyard again (Clues: Victim's body, Broken Arrow; Victim Identified: Betty Loveless; New crime scene: Party Hall)
- Investigate Party Hall (prerequisite: Andrew's Graveyard investigated again; Clues: Victim invite, Locked hi-tech safe, Drink glasses)
- Examine Victim's Invite (Result: Invitee's name; New suspect: Paris Andrews)
- Question Paris about Betty Loveless.
- Examine Locked Hi-tech safe (Result: Files on the victim)
- Examine Victim's file (Result: Watcher's name; New suspect: Rachel McFly)
- Ask Rachel why she was tasked with watching the victim.
- Examine Drink Glass (Result: Fingerprints)
- Analyse Fingerprints (09:00:00; New suspect: Nicolas Ryans)
- Ask Nicolas about sharing drinks with the victim.
- Examine Broken Arrow (Result: Strange cream)
- Analyse Strange cream (03:00:00; Attribute: The killer eats Paris-Brests)
- Analyse Victim's body (18:00:00; Attribute: The killer knows Archery)
- Move onto chapter 2 (1 star)
- Talk Percy into trusting the team and not to threaten them (Profile Updated: Percy is good at Archery and eats Paris-Brests; New crime scene: Kingston Andrew's Old Bedroom)
- Investigate Kingston Andrew's old Bedroom (Clues: Toy Train, Death Threat)
- Examine Toy Train (Result: Name on base of Train; New suspect: Leo Neoclassic)
- Ask Leo if he knew the victim. (Profile Updated: Leo is good at Archery and eats Paris-Brests)
- Examine Death Threat (Result: Circled words)
- Analyse circled words (09:00:00; Attribute: The killer has read Dealing with Demons; New crime scene: Old Apple Tree)
- Investigate Old Apple Tree (Clues: Old Wooden case, Watcher's report)
- Examine Old Wooden Case (Result: Revenge notice)
- Analyse Revenge notice (12:00:00)
- Question Paris about swearing revenge for her brother (Profile Updated: Paris is good at Archery, eats Paris-Brests and reads Dealing with Demons)
- Examine Watcher's report (Result: Worrying pattern)
- Ask Rachel about the victim going slowly mad (Profile Updated: Rachel is good at Archery, eats Paris-Brests and reads Dealing with Demons)
- Move onto chapter 3 (1 star)
- Investigate Side Room (Clues: Damaged Frosting Bomb, Locked phone, Ripped up picture)
- Examine Damaged frosting bomb (Result: Fingerprints)
- Examine Fingerprints (Result: Nicolas's fingerprints)
- Demand to know why Nicolas made the frosting bomb (Profile Updated: Nicolas is good at Archery, eats Paris-Brests and reads Dealing with Demons)
- Examine Locked Phone (Result: Unlocked phone)
- Analyse Phone (09:00:00)
- Question Percy about having the victim's phone (Profile Updated: Percy reads Dealing with Demons)
- Examine Ripped up picture (Result: Vampire family)
- Analyse Family picture (03:00:00)
- Ask Leo about why the victim killed his whole family (Profile Updated: Leo reads Dealing with Demons)
- Investigate Kingston's bed (Everything above must be done first; Clues: Broken pieces, Locked chest)
- Examine Broken pieces (Result: Bow)
- Analyse Bow (09:00:00; Attribute: The killer has fathers on them.)
- Examine Locked chest (Result: Set of Arrows)
- Analyse Set of arrows (15:00:00; Attribute: The killer is younger then 100 years old.)
- Arrest the killer NOW!
- Move onto Face Your Darkest Fears (5/6) (No stars)
Face Your Darkest Fears (5/6)
- Question Rachel about the person who gave her the bow and arrows (Available at the beginning of Face Your Darkest Fears; Reward: 20,000 coins)
- Investigate Party hall (Clue: Broken CCTV camera)
- Examine Broken CCTV camera (Result: Burning CCTV)
- Analyse burning CCTV camera (09:00:00)
- Investigate Side room (Clue: Locked phone)
- Examine locked phone (Result: Unlocked phone)
- Analyse unknown person's phone (06:00:00)
- Check with Rachel to see if Fabien is the person (Reward: Burger)
- Examine Werehouse location (Result: Shiny Dock Werehouse)
- Confront Fabien about murdering Kingston Andrews and aiding the murder of Betty Loveless (Reward: Disinterested face)
- Move onto the next case (1 star)
- The title of the case is a wordplay of the saying "Life of the Party", which means "A lively, amusing person who is the center of attention at a social gathering."