- St. Hilda's University-a private university for the rich, it was formerly under the control of Priscilla Reffe.
- Hemmingway Bridge-a bridge linking Belfriar to the Botanical Gardens.
- Kensington Heights Sign-the beginning of Kensington Heights, located in Belfriar.
- Countfield-Bannington Manor-one of the largest houses in Kensington Heights.
- Bloomingthal Fashion HQ-an immense skyscraper of Arthur Bloomingthal's company, it is a parody of Bloomingdale's.
All items (5)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.