|Full name||Atticus Francis Joseph Henry Giddleworthington|
|Family||Sarah Giddleworthington (great-great-grandmother)|
Henrietta Giddleworthington-Sanders (mother)
Roger Sanders (stepfather)
|Affiliation(s)||World Police Agency|
|The World Police Agency|
|Appears in||Criminal Case|
Atticus Francis Joseph Henry Giddleworthington is the Criminal Profiler for the World Police Agency.
Atticus wears a black suit and a red tie with black glasses. He is known to be posh, snobbish and witty. He was born in Belgravia, London, England.
As Atticus' job is a profiler and criminal psychologist. Atticus' job is to analyze physical objects and/or clues that cannot be analyzed flawlessly through bio-forensics or digital analysis, but instead through psychological analysis, and to return the results after a certain amount of time or a speed-up process using Criminal Case Cash. Atticus' task-wait rates will vary depending on the difficulty of the task, but they all cost 1 Criminal Case Cash per 30 minutes.
Below is the list of analyses Atticus performs throughout the course of the game:
Case #2: The Berlin Revolutions
- Tube Map (06:00:00)
- Member Card (15:00:00)
Case #3: One Shot, One Kill
- Nesting Doll (09:00:00)
Case #4: For Whom the Bell Tolls
- Stalker's Memo (06:00:00)
Case #5: Under the Rocks
- Whiskey Bottle (03:00:00)
Case #7: When the Lights Go Out
- Access Card (12:00:00)
- Photo of Alcander (15:00:00)
Case #10: Stabbed in the Dark
- Threatening Message (12:00:00)
As of the release of the World Edition, the player may choose Atticus to join the investigation of each crime scene (in any World Edition case) and provide hint bonuses. He's available as a 3-hint partner. (Note that this feature is only available on the mobile version of the game.)
Atticus is an aristocratic, rich profiler, he is often snobbish towards the team, but also very helpful. He is very short tempered and will get angry if someone interrupts him or cheats. Atticus gets on well with Mako Speltz and Daniel Bourne. Atticus can sometimes be seen in his office with a glass of brandy and a pipe. It is known he lives in Europe in his mansion with his family.
- The Giddleworthingtons are the seventh richest family in all of England.
- Atticus has a running rivalry with Ricky Romano due to him being a lower-class greaser.
- Atticus often looks down at Ricky.
- Atticus owns six cars, two boats, and one plane.
- Atticus has a net worth of £1.2 billion.
- Atticus is allergic to pollen.
- Atticus is often seen smoking a pipe.
- Atticus' great-great grandmother, Sarah, co-founded the World Police Agency.
- His birthday is on the 14th of October.