|Full name||Anthony Wolf|
|Cause of death||Stab to the back|
|Partner(s)||Clare Rivke (girlfriend) †|
|Appears in||Criminal Case|
|First appeared||Case 2: Party Till One Drops (s1)|
Anthony Wolf (1995-2021) was a recurring character in Rosenoque. He appeared as a suspect in the murder investigations of four people in Rosenoque before he became the killer of Olivia Brook in Drilled Into Horrors (Case #51 of Rosenoque). He later returned as a suspect in the murder investigation of convicts Gabriel Ledrot and Andrew Littlewood in The Return Home (Case #1 of The Mystery). He was later murdered in Unfriendly Wounds (Case #5 of The Mystery).
Events of Criminal Case
Killer and Motives
- Party Till One Drops (Case #2 of Rosenoque)
- Biting the Dust (Case #6 of Rosenoque)
- The Party Comes Crashing (Case #7 of Rosenoque)
- A Moon of Blood (Case #26 of Rosenoque)
- Drilled Into Horrors (Case #51 of Rosenoque)
- The Return Home (Case #1 of The Mystery)
- Unfriendly Wounds (Case #5 of The Mystery)
- Anthony's picture has been created by a good friend of the creators, K7U4i2X aka Bruno.