|Full name||Alan Wickman|
|Affiliation(s)||Stanford Bay Police Department|
|Appears in||Criminal Case: Stanford Bay|
Alan Wickman is a main character in Criminal case: Stanford Bay. Where he will serve as a Coroner for the Stanford Bay Police Department.
Alan is a 35 year old Chief Medical Examiner for the Stanford Bay Police Department. He has brown hair and wears a blue shirt and a blue necktie under his white lab coat. he also wears a white hat and he has brown eyes.
Alan is a good coroner who sometimes can also handle forensic analysis.
Events of Criminal Case
As the Chief medical Examiner for the SBPD, Alan autopsies the bodies of murder victim's, Analyses murder weapon and sometimes handles forensic related analysis when necessary.
Welcome to Stanford Bay!: (Case #1 of Stanford Bay)
- Rosie's Body (18:00:00)
Out of Breath (Case #2 of Stanford bay)
- Charlie's Body (18:00:00)
Feeling the Heat (case #3 of Stanford Bay)
- Wallance's body (18:00:00)
- Welcome to Stanford Bay! (Case #1 of Stanford Bay)
- Out of Breath (Case #2 of Stanford bay)
- Feeling the Heat (Case #3 of Stanford Bay)
- My Heart Won't Go On (Case #4 of Stanford Bay)
- Bang on Target! (Case #5 of Stanford Bay)
- Death is Old (Case #6 of Stanford Bay)
- The Deadly Sin (Case #7 of Stanford Bay)